Tuesday 25 June 2013

Back In Business

It's been too long. Nearly four months since I last posted? Unbelievable.

The loss of internet access was the problem in April and that issue wasn't resolved for over a month. Then, out of the habit of posting, lethargy set in.

To be fair, if I'd produced a stunning beer in the meantime, I probably would have been back sooner, but in all fairness, my beers of late have been mediocre. But, I believe I'm turning a corner in that respect and the latest brews  haven't been too bad at all.

My overloaded work schedule through spring and summer doesn't help matters, but this week is a rare quiet one, so I thought I'd return to continue what I'd started.

Hopefully over the next few days I'll be able to put up some of the recent recipes and reviews. Today, I have my latest beer to rack and on Friday, I'm hoping to brew again.

Thanks for hanging in there.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more about beers brewed with your Bramling Cross hops!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete