Wednesday 8 January 2020

It's been a while

Five and a half years to be precise. I've not brewed much in the intervening time and I've sold my old 10 gallon brewery pictured on the right.

But all is not lost. The hiatus is over and I'm finally brewing once more. Maybe only 3 or 4 times a year, but I'm enjoying it again and I'll bring you up to speed with details of the new set-up very soon.

I rediscovered this old blog and found it a useful resource to remind me what went well and what didn't. I also find it therapeutic to write (even if no else reads it but me) so here we go again...

Oh and apologies for any images missing on the old posts - there's nothing I can do to recover these.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I haven't brewed in probably 4 years. I miss it. I hope you get the joy out of it as you should

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jay. Brewing less frequently than I used to, and in smaller batches, means I can squeeze the odd brewday into my current lifestyle. It's become a pleasure again. Thanks for reaching out. All the best to you and yours.

      Delete